IT’S AS EASY AS 1, 2, 3…
1. Complete the guideline form.
Read and complete the guideline form to gain access to our online order form. A customer care specialist will contact you the next business day.
2. Choose your content.
After completing #1 by filling out the form below, you’ll be given a password to our Member Forms page. From there, you’ll be able to choose from a list of ready-to-print articles as well as submit your own custom content. A proof will be provided to you by email or fax.
3. Receive your newsletter!
Once you’ve completed the form, reviewed and approved your newsletter proof,it will be printed and shipped directly to your community!
Start by Reading the Guidelines and Filling Out This Form:
- Each month, before the 5th, you will receive relevant articles from which to choose, or you may submit your own. Your newsletter information can be submitted any time during the month; however, material needs to be submitted by the 15th for guaranteed delivery by the first day of the month—the earlier the better.
- Handwritten or typed material of your own choosing can be faxed, mailed, or submitted at our website. You may also e-mail your information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will insert any ads, photos, logos, coupons or original art you desire, but the artwork should be e-mailed or mailed to us, not faxed.
- We will be happy to use your logo in your masthead design on page 1 (front cover) or create a masthead for you with your first order, free of charge!
- You may utilize pages 1 and 4 to notify your residents of community events and local activities. You may also add a calendar and additional articles as needed.
- Lewis Letterworks is responsible for the content of material for pages 2 and 3.
- 30 day terms apply from the invoice date.
- The community commits to a monthly or bi-monthly publication. No long-term contracts required—just good communication! You must give a 30-day (1 issue) notice to cancel the service because the four-color newsletter shells are printed in advance.